RCU Forums - View Single Post - SK3 F3A motor-same as Hacker F3A, but 29% of cost ..?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
JRgraham
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SK3 F3A motor-same as Hacker F3A, but 29% of cost ..?

If you ask me, that cheap clone crud is only destroying the hobby as a whole.

How many people that are just starting out now a days, can not really afford the name brand stuff, so they get a grip of garbage look a likes from.. uh, over seas.. only to struggle and struggle with the junk, and finally give up because that experience out weighs the idea of trying again with some quality stuff..

To us more seasoned enthusiasts, we chock it up as a live and learn kinda deal.. but those poor folks that think they are getting a real bargin with the ~insert company that sells china clone crud here~ stuff.. in many cases give up before they get to expierence the true hobby for what it can be.

Is there any hope...

Really does not matter where a product is made, even if that high end motor is made in the same spot the cloned crud motor is made, really does not mean jack in my opinion. What matters is if they are actually changing out the tools, swaping the cut rate material for the top shelf stuff and whatever else prior to starting up the shift/line that makes the good ones.. and if the same people are running both lines.. at least hope that they understand that they need to shift mind sets to perfection when they change the production line over to the name brand..

Idunno.,., Hard to say either way whats going on until one of us takes a trip over and pokes around a bit. Idoubt that will happen soon though.