RCU Forums - View Single Post - SK3 F3A motor-same as Hacker F3A, but 29% of cost ..?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:24 AM
DrMotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SK3 F3A motor-same as Hacker F3A, but 29% of cost ..?

ORIGINAL: siberianhusky
Buy some of these motors, take them apart, test them. Then maybe this thread will have the slightest bit of validity.
I HAVE DONE THIS. I have a few HACKER motors.
I have purchased the equivalent same-size GENS ACE and TURNIGY SK3 motors
I have taken them all apart.
The GENS ACE and TURNIGY SK3 motors have IDENTICAL stator and windings to the HACKERmotors.
They have identical magnets, and identical bearings.
They also give identical performance figures - Kv, thrust, RPM, current and watts, on the motor test stand that I built.

All this is is a bunch of regurgitated crap from websites. Based on nothing but how they look on the outside.
As I said this thread needs some actual testing and not just hours of believing what you read on the internet.
NOT TRUE AT ALL. This is not "regurgitated" from "websites". It is objective evidence comparing the published specs for each motor.
This objective evidenceshows that the specs of each matching motor are identical,and they are all made in the same factory -we know that.
The conclusions arenot, in any way whatsoever, based on "how the motors look on the outside" -because a HACKER motor looks slightly different externally to a GENS ACE motor, or a TORQUE motor, or a SHULMAN FURY motor.
-But on theINSIDE, all these motors are identical as far as the working parts are concerned.

As Christian Lucas stated: "look inside a motor to compare.The outside will sweet talk your eyes, but has nothing to do with performance"