RCU Forums - View Single Post - NGH 9cc
Thread: NGH 9cc
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Turk1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NGH 9cc

ORIGINAL: bgoyos

Thanks TURK1. Do you suggest me to take off the pump and use a common moffler connecting the presure exaust directly to the tank, as usually done with Nitro engines?, in order to see if the pump is pushing bubbles or isn't working properly?
Hi amigo,if you can yes I really suggest you to try this.I believe muffler pressure system will work way better than regulator system.My pump also was sending bubbles at first but in time it stopped making bubbles.
ORIGINAL: captain2

have a similar problem here in the US. Agape R&H is the NGH distributor. I bought a GT17 from them and am now pleased with it in large part because of the service and advice I got from Agape. Would further guess that Agape can not make any money selling off GT9s at HK prices and nor should they even attempt to. Not everything can be reduced to a commodity at a low price, especially something like these engines.

Without Agape [or somebody like them] I will not buy another NGH product - and I really don't care how good they may or may not be!

Don't understand Michael Chang's logic - first enlisting Hobbyking and second allowing them to sell his products too cheaply.
Hi Captain2,as you can see, Hobbyking is selling only GT9 on NGH brand but no others.I guess NGH is giving up to pay attention on GT9,rather focusing on new developments(70CC 4st. and some twins).Then only HK. is fit to sell such a problematic engine.