RCU Forums - View Single Post - Post float meets here too !
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 AM
canadian8apilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Float Fly!

I am: Bill Brisson
Radio of choice:
JR and Spectrum
# of RCs: 25

Old Feedback View

Total Props: 3 Bonny Bay Float Fly, Dryden Ont

Date Aug 10
Place Bonny Bay Camp, just east of Dryden Ontario Canada
Time 10:00 am til dark

The Patricia Region Aero Modelers would like to invite all R/C float pilots to come spend the day with us at the Bonny Bay Camp, just east of Dryden for some of the best R/C float flying in the zone.
Pilots from Dryden and across the zone will be gathered to fly off the water and enjoy the friendly service of the staff at the Bonny Bay Camp again this year.
The fun gets underway at 9:00am, Aug 10 and will last all day long. Nancy and the staff wil again be opening their doors to all of us and treating us to their great Camp Buffet.
Pilot Registration will be $5.00 and the club dinner is $25.00/person ($10.00 for the kids).
There will be prizes for the registered pilots, and a rescue boat ready to go out and save any planes that find themselves bobbing in the lake and unable to get back to shore.
Because of the Camp Supper we need pilots and familys that plan to attend to Pre-Register for the supper so we can let Nancy know how many to expect for supper.

For more information, or to Pre-Register email me at [email protected] or call me at (807) 937 5638

See you there!