RCU Forums - View Single Post - Off-topic: Am I wrong here?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 AM
ZAGNUT
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Off-topic: Am I wrong here?

had the same thing happen with a $40 item +$20 shipping from the states....i waited and waited until the seller contacted me and said the item was returned to him and i would have to pay shipping again if i wanted it. i never checked but would like to believe that he actually shipped it the first time and wasn't just scamming me out of a measly $20.....and when i finally got the package it kinda made sense that it was a postal screw up, my address was in some of the sloppiest writing i have ever seen...i was surprised the post office on his end even accepted it.

on the other hand some places are a joy to deal with. once had a package from digikey go missing and being shipped usps there was no way to track it. i would normally get their packages within 10 days so after 20 i contacted them and they said "sorry for the inconvenience, we'll ship out a duplicate order ASAP"...about a month after i got the duplicate order a customs slip for the original shows up in the mail. contacted digikey and they said to just have it returned on their bill.