RCU Forums - View Single Post - Off-topic: Am I wrong here?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:22 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Off-topic: Am I wrong here?

ORIGINAL: SBS_Pilot

ORIGINAL: RCFlyerDan
#1. When I sell on EBay, I make it very clear that I am NOT responsible for ''other countries mail system''. Some aren't as good as the USA. So, your mail system messed up, you get the money from them.
#2. Yes, too drastic! After all, he was willing to ship the wing back to you at your shipping cost. The USA mail system got it to Sweden. Sweden's mail system mess up.
#3 He has offered to refund for the wing or send it. That is 100% reliability to me. Again! NOT his fault that YOUR mail system screwed up!
#4. You are the reason that a LOT of guys won't sell International from the USA. Belly up to the bar, take the shipping hit, and if you don't want the wing, take his refund of the wing minus shipping. He did his job by getting it to Sweden the first time! Again, YOUR Country screwed up!!

I am also sure that you wanted the cheapest shipping, due to not wanting to spend the extra to have it shipped by a commercial carrier, such as UPS, FedEX, DHL, and probably even on your own airline counter to counter.
I value your opinions, but I get the feeling you wrote them down before thinking them through all the way...

My thoughts are very clear here, been there done that, and have been shipping Internationally on EBay for over 10 years now, with more then 500 positive feedback, under the same screen name as on here.