RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need help with my first plane
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:57 PM
daddyrabbit1234
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help with my first plane

Thanks Grumpy and Brian. I talked to Bruce Bergey today and he's a member here as well. Bruce told me the reciever on first reciever off last rule and it worked like a charm. Everything is in check and working fine. I was plugging the battery in first trying to be safe and that was the problem. The manual said nothing about start sequence and what order to proceed in????  I'll probably take it out for its first flight and my first flight as well this week. Some how I dont think I'll be sad if I crash this plane. The manufacturer was china and the distributors name on the plane was redcat racing and this is the same plane as art-tech and so many others.Redcat Racing has'nt  made any effort what so ever to contact me even though I filed a warranty claim with them and the seller I bought it thru just kepps running me in circle's.  I'm gonna stay away from Redcat Racing and others like them from here out. That's a good wake up call for a beginner to just get slapped in the face right from the get go.
Thomas