RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Mato Metal Stug Ready for production
Old 03-17-2013, 03:49 PM
FreakyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Mato Metal Stug Ready for production

STO 118 you use the word "we" in your posts alot, so can you explain what relationship you have to these tanks? The way your post reads it is as if you were part of the design team or something.
If you are then it lends credence to what you say, if not then I guess i'll just have to wait to get my tank to see if a traverse would work or not.
ORIGINAL: STO_118

There is no traverse, we tried to make it work with the gunners sight but it was decided it was adding complications. The road wheel tyres manufacturer data were taken from the Panzer III at Bovy and are not from Asiatam/TaiGen set. The return roller tyres will also now have manufacturer details on them, the characters are slightly oversized but still look acceptable.

The tracks are indeed metal, with open guide horns.

The Panzer III will also have better headlamps that will be released soon. As Dan has mentioned the Sherman (s) is the next project, although tanks after that are already being looked into.

I am sure anyone who has seen in the Panzer III in the flesh, or has purchased one will agree when I say they are quite impressive. Not perfect, but good models overall.