RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Happy Are You With Your RC Collection?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: How Happy Are You With Your RC Collection?

Losi 5ive, my favorite all time rc car, Im finding it hard to afford all the parts I want/need

Losi 8ight 2.0, Just a Roller ATM, waiting on a tekno conversion chassis

Losi Micro SCT, Great awsome littlecar, loads of fun inside. fully loaded with brushless combo, exotec chassis and Losi upgrades

Traxxas Slash, this is my most reliable car that ive ever owned, and is bashed the most, not much of it is traxxas thesedays

Traxxas VXL Ken Block, My wifes car, still yet to get a oppinion on it, fully stock

Traxxas Revo Platnium, its been great to me over the years, but now is been parted out

Tamiya Baja King, my first brushless car. hard to drive and way overpowered, stupid amount of upgrades

Tamiya TA01, its just a roller ATM and needs a few little bits to complete,minor upgrades

HBX Bonzer, its been converted to a crawler, very custom and upgraded

Axial SCX10 Honcho 2, 2 most used car. great fun, even the kids love it, very minor scale upgrades

Hobao Hyper 10, just a roller ATM, still doing the finishing touches for a 1/10 speed run car, stock but modified

Great Vigor V2000, my First nitro car, Juat a roller ATM, planing a electric conversion for scale speeds, few upgrades

HPI E10, First Drift car, Ive spent so much on it that its not worth selling.

Ill be happy when i can add a 1/5 brushless to my collection, I like the idea of a 1/5 scale basher with reverse