RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:56 AM
DieHarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.

The stock wheels on the EXT are the black ones right? I know the EXT2 wheels are black. Those black wheels are tougher than rocks. I run Dirt Hawg II on all fours. Be sure to only run on dirt. those Dirt Hawg II run down fast on pavement. Mine are bald, I've run them only about 50 times. I need new tires already, and I'm still working on coming up with the money. I just got paid $25 for digging up the neighbors septic tank. The house is 150+ yrs, and the main pipe is cast iron. No cheap plastic PVC here.  He had roots stuck in it. He's 84yrs old, had 5 open heart surgeries, last year he had 75% of his main arteries clogged, and he is from the deep south. He's lived there 55yrs. I also have work at another neighbor this Saturday. I just got a raise to $7 an hour, so I should make about $30. I'm also saving for a work bench. Theres a metal one from Harbor Freight that $99, and I'm saving for that. I'm going to put it in my room, as I have a stupid make-shift desk as a work bench. And I crashed my MCX2, and need $25 worth of parts. So I'm dead in the water. I just ran out of money. [:@]