RCU Forums - View Single Post - What "dumb" things have you done in relation to R.C.?
Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
ejc34710

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What "dumb" things have you done in relation to R.C.?

We've all done some stupid things at one point or another, so lets here 'em! I've got quite the list:

-Painted a body, was looking good! Time for the decals. It wasn't until i was almost done putting them on that i realized i never took the overspray film off.
-Was working on my Savage X. Put a small piece of paper towel in the carb to keep debris out. Got everything put back together, and couldn't for the life of me figure out why i was having problems starting it. Well, i put the air cleaner back on before i removed the paper towel and didnt notice.
-Trying to start my Savage, forgot to take the plug off the stinger on the pipe. I keep one on there so there is no chance of leaking in the house. Talk about a flooded engine....
-Shorted out a 3s TP lipo soldering on a Deans connection. Was in a hurry, not paying attention like i should have.
-Bumped the throttle stick on my GP Eagle 580 while i was sitting right in front of it. That was quite the gash. Those APC props sure are sharp.
There's more, lol, a bit more. Let's hear some of your guys' stuff first so i don't feel so bad.