RCU Forums - View Single Post - Arming switch - advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:07 AM
bem
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Arming switch - advice.

ORIGINAL: bem

One thing that Ihave not been able to change sinceI have not figured out how is when You turn on the radio (I have Futaba 14MZ) you get a warning to Continue (turn On)if throttle position is about 1/3 up or higher - I would like to have it set to just one click on throttle stick but it seems not possible. In Linkage menu page 2/2 You can set Warning to throttle position to On or Off but not desired position on the throttle stick.

/Bo
An little update on this. I asked today in Futaba Radios Direct support forum and got an answer:

The purpose of the warning for the throttle position is to warn electric flyers that the throttle is not at the low position. That is to prevent accidents caused by the motor turning on unexpectedly, and to prevent having the speed control become armed by accident. The position of the stick cannot be changed, but is set by the factory.
Bill Baxter, Manager Hobby Services/Futaba Service/North America

Just curious - it it same with Futaba 18MZ that it is set at factory at a fixed throttle position that can not be changed to desired postion by the user?

/Bo