RCU Forums - View Single Post - Engine Starter
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Goodie_2_Shoes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Engine Starter

[/quote]

Hi Ben,

Is Mel going to let you fly her trainer after last time? lol.

I get home from work Tuesday night and set sail for Australia Wednesday night. Flying at Ballarat this weekend and then going to Sydney via Queensland for the nationals. The next time i will be at PFL will be for the May comp.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need to know anything.
[/quote]

Well she will have to hurry up and go solo that way she will have the opportunity to crash it . After pulling back the covering on her trainer the whole airframe was about 15% spac filler, it's amazing it didn't explode mid-flight!

I think over the next few months I will be focusing more on pattern than IMAC; though, I am heading to SA for a comp in two weeks.... NEED TO PRACTICE!!!

Thanks Scott for the help, good luck over in Australia, make sure you give all those electric guys hell and I'll catch ya next month at the comp.

Also, big thanks to everyone else for the suggestions.
<style type="" text=""> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:''Table Normal'';mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-parent:'''';mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style>