RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Wood & Foam Bridi UFO Build
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:44 PM
R_G
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Wood & Foam Bridi UFO Build

I've decided that I won't be continuing with this build thread, here or anywhere else. With all the photos missing the thread has lost it's continuity. I think adding more photos, here or somewhere else, would be almost pointless. Once I finish the UFO I'll post photos elsewhere. Unless the RCU Wiz Kids manage to somehow find a way to bring back all the lost photos this is the end of the line for this thread.

I feel bad for the Mods here. They are on the front lines and I'm sure they are taking most of the heat for all the problems even though it's not their fault. The Mods are probably the only people here that are doing their job properly and, as far as I know, they are all volunteers. I hope they have broad shoulders and lots of patience.

When I first started posting here everything worked perfectly and RCU was a great site. It's a real shame what a train wreck this place has turned into. Rainedave's UFO and 8178's Blue Angel threads are the two builds that inspired me to start my own thread. Now both of these fine threads along with 1oo's, probably 1000's of others are ruined.

With the exception of "[link=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arrogant%20ass]Cees the Arrogant Ass[/link]" I'd like to thank everyone that posted in this thread. Your kind words and support were, and still are, very much appreciated. They helped keep me motivated during this build.

See you on RCG.

RG