RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCU is really starting to suck
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 02:52 AM
Altered1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCU is really starting to suck

This site is funded by the advertisers, and us, as members are a "captive, target audience" for those advertisers.

If IB was not making a profit, they would probably be looking to drop this site like a hot potato.

Happy members = happy advertisers = profits for the site owners.

Every page on here has several advertisements..... which you cannot miss! These adds generate profit for the site owner.

Good to see IB have realised that the history here, along with the membership is what makes this site valuable. Make no mistake - you as a member are a target for the advertisers.... how nice of RCU to gather all of you together!

Simply put: IB, Tell us what's going on. If you don't hit a target date, we do acknowledge the migration to a new system is no mean feat! - just tell us the issues and issue a new target "go-live" date. Keep us entertained with any new innovations or teasers about what the new site will do......

Having been involved in 5 major system migrations and upgrades for a large multinational..... I understand the enormity of the task, and I also know that things rarely go to plan. What I Hate, is being kept in the dark.