RCU Forums - View Single Post - Trust, but verify, Chinese Manufactured ARF's.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:22 AM
josecilurzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trust, but verify, Chinese Manufactured ARF's.

The chinese industries, when comes with outside technology has reaasonable quality of manufaturing, but, the JETS, are bad!!! and, the real cost of an jet, its not only the AIRFRAME, you need an very expensive setup electronic and mechanical ( sometimes more expensive than the airframe!!! ), we bought an SKYGATE VIPER ( with landing gear, fuel tank, ) we paid around US$4.400,00, the "same" model xing-ling has an cost around US$2.800,00, well, the final cost of my SETUP is the same for both!!! ( in my case : P180RX, POWER BOX, RX, EXTENSIONS, TELEMETRY ), well, with CARF-SKYGATE i'm 100% sure that i have not leaking, landing gear failure, stress of structural with risc of crash, and, 100% satisfaction in the air, without risk ( or less risk ) for anybody.
All ours last chinese jets had horrible defects on structure, leaking on landing gear, T conections, holes on air lines, woodwork terrible, well, today, if we cant buy an good jet, I WILL FISHING....
In my field all guys that use chinese jets, make 2 or 3 flights a day, and, the rest of the day they make an maintenance to find leaks in lines, valves, fuel cells, structural failures caused by unglued parts, at this time i did 10 flights without any problems, and, waiting for the next weekend!!!
Since our last xing-ling jet, we never had any problem caused for any manufacturing failure.
One more thing about my experiences without chinese jets : MY LAST BOTTLE OF PARACETAMOL EXPIRES......

JOSE

NOTHING AGAINST THE CHINESE JET PRODUCTIS, BUT, NOT MEET MY EXPECTATION TO COST / BENEFIT.

good luck