RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 AM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

ORIGINAL: Wap4life

http://<b><font size=''2'' color=''#...nke</font></b> - you would have more credibility if you didn't bash everything fej. you like to read other post and quote but often leave out information. i stated it has been to long and i can't remember the weight.

Fyi- both my mig and f-14 got the inspection to fly unlike most big jets flying at these events. also bob - have over 150 flights in the last 2 years easy just for records. you are welcome to call me or pm me if you an issue with my flying or jets. if you like to inspect my jet fly down to houston. if you got the $$$$ i will let you fly.
Warrenson,

I didn't bash anyone, and in fact, I pointed out that you were the only person who has gotten their F-14 inspected as a large model. You stated in the other thread that you thought that your F-14 was 66 lbs wet. Is that close enough to 55 lbs that you think that these aircraft are not "Large Models" according to the AMA? Apparently you didn't because you got yours inspected - kudos to you for actually following the rules. Of course, everyone who is flying these with 140's and 170's has them turned down to 25 lbs each to comply with the 50 lbs maximum thrust rule (unless its certified as a "Large Model") right?

As far as "bashing" everything FEJ, all I have ever done is describe my experiences with FEJ (many years before this incident) and the fact that I did not believe that anything has really changed. There are now 15+ pages in this thread indicating that I had a valid point, don't you think?

Bob