RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Ok guys, let me step in here again for a brief moment and clarify a few things. First, I have received a few PM's already this morning "informing" me that the the thread should be shut down for various reasons. Let me address this for a sec. We AREN'T going to close down a thread simply because some people think that the issue has been solved and doesn't need to be discussed any longer. If there are individuals that think this issue is resolved and shouldn't be discussed any longer I would simply recommend that you simply quit participating in the thread. But we aren't going to close a thread because some think it should be closed. Our policy is to allow a thread to run it's natural course whenever possible, and that's what we plan on here.

Now let me address the other concern that has been raised here, some are concerned that some members will cause a stink in the thread in hopes that it will be closed down. Let me put this out for anybody who thinks they can get the thread closed by causing trouble here in this thread, this isn't going to happen. We will instead deal with the troublemakers on an individual basis and not punish the entire thread for the actions of a few. So if you feel like you want to spend some time on MS, then by all means go ahead and try to stir up trouble. The choice is entirely up to you, but please know that I won't hesitate to back up what I say with actions.

So why am I making such a big issue about this?? Simple, this is a valid and IMPORTANT issue that needs to be addressed. If it's proven that there are issues with a particular model then the RC Jet community needs to know that so they can act accordingly. But on the other hand if it's proven that it's not an issue with the model and maybe something else instead the Jet Community also needs to know this information. But either way this matter DOES need to be discussed and we are going to do everything within our power to make sure that discussion happens. This is the core base of what RCU is here for, to share information within the RC Community.

Hopefully this lets everybody know what's going to, and not going to, happen now.

Ken