RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

B1 Bobs plane did flutter and it survived, but what is the real reason it survived?? What's the reason Bob? I'll tell you, its because your rear bulkhead is plywood, NOT honeycomb!! That's the only reason your plane is still in one piece. What about when your rudders fluttered at the Willow? What about your gear that looked like a pigeon toed teenager that would barely allow you to push the jet back to the pits. I know, I was there helping you push. These were all just things that needed to be massaged out and now you have the perfect jet right? You fly that Black Bunny hammer down ever time huh? Its tough to give credit to your statements Bob cause you are not building your jets with honeycomb bulkheads and having successful flights. If you were then maybe you have something to bring to the table. The level of ignorance is overwhelming in this hobby, especially when Phd's are pointing out obvious issues. Just blows my mind.

You guys (FEJ band wagon) can fly whatever you like, but don't come into a thread that has overwhelming evidence showing structural issues in a large plane and say there is nothing wrong. All it does is destroy your credibility. I just hope your conscious is clear when something bad happens because one of those great pieces of engineering fails and the plane goes in. I just hope no one gets hurt when it happens. Good luck to you guys.