RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Reinol
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

ORIGINAL: gunradd

Flyeagle....... You Mod the crap out of everything and don't follow directions if it even has them to make it fly for a little while.

BVM He strongly urges you NOT to mod anything and follow the manual and you will have success and a plane that will last a long time.

If it needs mods to be airworthy then they need the instructions to do so on their website. They should not rely on peoples build threads over the internet to fix the problems they never addressed at the factory.

Did this plane have instructions?

If so how do they say to do the servo install?

These basic things need to be corrected. They are quick to make new planes but they still don't have the basic things that need corrected on the models they already produce.

gunradd, this is exactly why I have decided to no longer fly these Chinese ARFs. They are tempting but with the amount of flying I do they will not last. I recently sold a BVM E Bandit that had over 450 flights in about 15 months and it looked brand new. I currently have a 14 year old BVM F4 that has over 1000 flights. I put about 300 of those just last year. This is why I stick to BVM.

I am sure we would all be willing to pay just a little more for the chinese companies to build things right. It really will not cost them that much more. I would love to have all those beautiful jets but just will not deal with the problems. I'll stick to tried and true.

Dantley, really sorry for your loss. Go out and enjoy your F100!!!!!!

Rei Gonzalez
Team Jet Central
Very Happy BVM Customer