RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware grayson hobby
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:27 PM
wks01954

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware grayson hobby

This was my first and LAST time dealing with Grayson Hobby.
I ordered a Dynam Grand Cruiser and asked for a price match by e-mail, per NitroPlanes, they agreed. I payed for the plane thinking Grayson would refund the price match on my PayPal account. After a few e-mails, by support ticket, and no replies, I got the plane but no refund.
After opening the box I found the decal sheet was defective. Again I e-mailed Grayson again, by support ticket, for help. I asked if they had the decal sheet for the Grand Cruiser. A guy named Basil, I assume the owner, sent me an e-mail stating that he had one sheet left, so I immediately placed my order for the decal sheet and a couple of EZ Connectors for my "DYNAM" Grand Cruiser. I recieved the order in the mail a couple of days later, but no decal sheet only the EZ connectors. Invoice says decals were on back order. What?Then the EZ connectors they sent were from Du-Bro not Dynam. Du-Bro connectors do not work with the GC due to the small diameter of the GC pushrods.
So "again" another e-mail to Grayson Hobby. Next day I get an e-mail from PayPal that Grayson Hobby sent me a "partial" refund.
Long story short, Grayson refunded the cost of the decal sheet....7.99 but kept the money for the wrong EZ connectors and all the shipping charges...about $12.00.plus the time and hassel for me.
Poor communications and service. Plus I feel they ripped me off.
Just saying, You've been warned.
Have dealt with Hobby King, NitroPlanes and Banana Hobby and never been treated the way Grayson Hobby treated me.