RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is Hobbico dumping Super Tigre glow engines?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:04 PM
AERORICH73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is Hobbico dumping Super Tigre glow engines?

Ok fellows: It is encouraging to note you all are getting the message about the direction the market is moving. My view of the hobby is tainted as at the age of 78-9 have been watching the slide of the craftsmanship go from construction, to ARF's, foam, and away from engines. Just review what you see if getting the MA magazine. There is one big effort to cram the electric motors down our throats, and elsewhere. The main interest in the hobby today for all mfg's and suppliers is to keep their jobs not matter what they do to the originial intent of the hobby. The brain washing to the public that they do not have the time to spend building models any more while they do have time to do drugs, drink beer, and watch movies. I have come to the conclusion that most model publications are not even fit to put into outhouses. The only saving grace we have right now is to pick up as many model plans possible along with engines as you can afford, and begin to build your own kits. I have built a good supply of simple radio supplies to use, as well as past kits, and new engines. It may be something to consider in todays world.

[email protected]