RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 04-23-2013, 03:22 PM
ingleburn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ahamay

With regards to the YEP I've just bought the 80 amp version and this video would be very helpfull to you. Hopefully you ordered the programming card for it as well as it makes it a bazillion times easier to setup.

I can't see any advantage of using Gov mode unless your doing mad sport or 3d flying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0iBo4aiCQ

Watching that video got me thinking. When I was progamming my ESC I just changed all the settings and when I got to the end just hit the send button.
Maybe with the Turnigy card you need to hit the set button with every change. Must go and plug it back in to see if its still set properly.

That guy has a big video series on building the Tarot 450. It would take a whole day to watch them all.

Mine is ready to go again as the parts came in a day early. One thing to watch if you are ordering parts is the main bearings. Tarot have 2 different bearing blocks.

This one which comes with the kits. www.oomodel.com/tarot-450-pro-parts-tl4502702-metal-main-shaft-bearing-block-p-62751.html
And this one which is the Align copy. www.oomodel.com/metal-main-shaft-bearing-block-tl45027-p-60936.html

They dont sell the bearings for the kit blocks as I found out. They only sell the Align ones. Luckily I ordered 2 spare blocks so Im good to go.

Just for reference the Align bearings are 5x11x5 while the V2 blocks use 5x13x4 bearings in case you need to replace them.