RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware grayson hobby
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:34 PM
rcxunil2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware grayson hobby

You prefer we open a ticket huh?Well I opened my ticket four weeks ago and nobody from your organization has so much as commented on it, in spite of me updating it every couple of weeks.

I ordered some batteries and some other things on 2/22/2013. At the time of the order the web site said they were in stock. When Igot the order, the batteries were not in it and labeled as being on backorder. Odd, because you took my money, in spite of your stated policy not to charge for back-order items until said items ship.

I emailed [email protected] to ask what was up. Then I opened a ticket on 3/26 to request status.

I updated it on 4/15 and 4/25 asking for status and giving my cell phone number on 4/15. I have yet to receive an email or a phone call. On the 3/29 update I requested specifically that you either contact me with updated information or refund my stolen money. Yes, it's stolen... you took it in violation of your policy and have not given me product in return.

Iwill never do business with Grayson Hobby again and Iwill tell everyone Iknow to avoid you.