RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware grayson hobby
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 PM
mikejrc2011
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware grayson hobby

Sounds like Grayson is a waste of everyones time and money. I never had the displeasure of dealing with them but I can highly recommend A Main hobbies and Horizon Hobby. I have had great luck with both whenever there was a problem with anything it was taken care of promptly. A main has even gone as far as contacting a manufacturer for me to get a discontinued item. And they got it which was pretty unbelievable. I have had very few problems with items and when I did it was resolved ASAP. Moral of all this is keep your customers happy while still being profitable and you can keep the profits coming in the future. Word of mouth is a powerful thing to have on your side. I've been into RC for around 30 years and we all know nothing last forever. We all crash and burn or break or blow something up and when we do its on to the next bigger better plane, heli, car, boat whichever our addiction is. Good reputable sellers will keep us coming back time after time. 

P.S. for those of us with local hobby shops we need to keep them in business as well. They need to make a living and just seeing your face is not making them money. Buy something when you go see those guys! Even if its tools, glow plugs anything you know you'll use. Just because you can get it cheaper online you shouldn't make the ones who are there for you in a pinch suffer. These are the guys who sell you that part you just broke and need right away to keep playing!