RCU Forums - View Single Post - Update: FEJ F-14 (Time is up!)
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:05 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Update: FEJ F-14 (Time is up!)

I to work with FEJ in a positive manner, but nothing is happening. With that, I want to let FEJ know that I am no longer interested in working with them. I do not want anything from them other than FEJ improving the utilization of honeycomb in their planes and provide a fix for all the people who have paper weight F-14s. Many of you have reached out to me and were convinced that your F-14s were at risk of demise due to poor design and construction. I hope that FEJ will provide a fix for you.

My F-14 was my first and last FEJ plane. I will not buy anything from the reps at RC Jet Direct/Discount Hobbies either.

FYI - To anyone who has an order pending with FEJ... FEJ is trying to sell their company to new owners, but the deal seems to be in limbo. That could put you at risk of not getting your plane. Time to start demanding your money back.

[/size]

This image sums up FEJ's attitude towards customer service.

[Image]http://images.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/172587/Nk27749.jpg[/img]

My original post:

After a couple of weeks of silence, I heard from FEJ today. Fly Eagle has not come to a definitive conclusion on what caused my F-14 to crash, but they are willing to work with me towards a positive solution. I do not have any specifics, but it is obvious from today's correspondence that FEJ is listening to the jet community. It would have been easier for them to walk away, but instead they decided to work with me. I commend them for that. FEJ, I look forward to hearing the details soon.

In an effort to show good faith on my part, I am changing my avatar until FEJ responds. This gesture should show FEJ that we want to work together, but they should also know what we want action.

I am asking everyone who has participated in the F-14 crash thread to give FEJ a chance to step up, which they are telling me they will do. I also want to thank FEJ for responding. Although it took some time, it happened, and I am pleased by that. In the end I hope we all see FEJ succeed as they have some very nice looking aircraft. Finally, I want to thank the modelers who participated in the thread. I've never seen an online community come together like that before. Looking forward to burning kero with you guys soon.