RCU Forums - View Single Post - Update: FEJ F-14 (Time is up!)
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:24 AM
skunkworksrc
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Update: FEJ F-14 (Time is up!)

Define positive solution? replacing everything you lost or what?
ORIGINAL: dubd

After a couple of weeks of silence, I heard from FEJ today. Fly Eagle has not come to a definitive conclusion on what caused my F-14 to crash, but they are willing to work with me towards a positive solution. I do not have any specifics, but it is obvious from today's correspondence that FEJ is listening to the jet community. It would have been easier for them to walk away, but instead they decided to work with me. I commend them for that. FEJ, I look forward to hearing the details soon.

I am asking everyone who has participated in the F-14 crash thread to give FEJ a chance to step up, which they are telling me they will do. I also want to thank FEJ for responding. Although it took some time, it happened, and I am pleased by that. In the end I hope we all see FEJ succeed as they have some very nice looking aircraft. Finally, I want to thank the modelers who participated in the thread. I've never seen an online community come together like that before. Looking forward to burning kero with you guys soon.

Best,
Dantley