RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bro rc Surfer Custom Boards
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:36 PM
YPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bro ********'s Custom Boards

Howzit TGF......I genuinely welcome all your input...it all works collectively towards ...'progress'

My ultimate challenge is trying to take all this experience and R&D 'development' and pour it into 'one cup' (one ultimate board)........LOL.... cant help myself but to try !
I need to rewrite my list of priorities and establish it from their.....however....at the moment I am really enjoying rcSurfing the current boards.

Honing my skills to surf these boards is also part of the journey......to a degree, its pretty much like starting real surfing...... One needs to develop/improve one's 'depth of field perception - especially when surfing on different planes on the wave face which is constantly changing - timing is also critical and like real surfing needs to be more 'instinctive'. Reading the wave from the beach seems quite different than when actually on it......Getting to know how the board functions/responds on different waves in different conditions ( like wind and chop) also takes a while....all just great fun !.....and I'm loving it.

Bro'