RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:03 AM
warningshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.

ORIGINAL: Propworn

ORIGINAL: Giant_Scale_Gasser

I do 6 figures a month in sales online, I have no problem with PP polcies. I feel their protection of the seller is fine, for the most part, it's the Credit Card company that is the scamming dirtbag in most cases. They are being persistant with this chargeback even when we have PROOF, in writing from USPS, that we have never received the package from the customer.
We have proof the customer is a liar and a complete scumbag theif, the crdit card company is persistant that the chargeback is valid.

Six figures a month on line? Are we talking 100,000 a month minimum and you’re spending all this time and effort complaining about a single charge back? How much are we talking here a couple hundred dollars? I don't disagree its wrong but man if you get this worked up over one small item best watch you don't give yourself a coronary. Man a friend of mine has a small retail business that doesn't do nearly that kind of turn over and he suffers greater losses a week than that due to petty theft and fraud. It’s something all businesses face on a daily basis. Like someone else has pointed out if you put as much effort into tracking down the package as you have put in here you might have it by now. I hear you that you have lost some money and been inconvenienced but it’s no different than any other business goes through.

Dennis
Sounds to me like you have a chip on your shoulders. Care to share with us?