RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.

ORIGINAL: warningshot

Sounds to me like you have a chip on your shoulders. Care to share with us?

????????????????? Chip??? No________ I know several people who also do some business via the internet, much less than the six figure mark and according to them this is not uncommon. There are more internet scams then Carter has pills. No one likes being taken advantage of or stolen from but if this is the only instance for him then he is exceedingly lucky. Now he has two choices hope it shows up or spend lots of time tracking and or fighting with the CC Company who doesn't care. Like getting a parking ticket for 17 bucks and taking a day off work to fight it. Yep my wife beat the ticket but lost a days pay. She said it was the principal of the thing. Can’t fault her for that it’s her choice. Lamenting and arguing with people on a forum isn't going to help him out at all. If he’s just venting I guess that works. I bet its not the first time this guy has done this as well. A common shuffle is buy it when it comes up then if you find one cheaper refuse the first under the pretence it wasn’t as advertised.

Dennis