RCU Forums - View Single Post - How much motor to fly this?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 06:21 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: How much motor to fly this?

It was sure beginning to smell that way Krashkart from the desciptions. These kinds of deals often seem great on the surface but when you really look the dreams can be shattered but do not despair in this economy the super deals are coming out of the woodwork and they mostly will not be in anykind of listing but ya gotta be able to, whats the expression? Pop when they end up staring you in the face.

I have made many, many great buys and sometimes right in the parking lot on the way to a club meeting. You start circulating in your club and that's where many of the great deals are and Heck, think about it no shipping.

Dirtybird for most any site posting ya gotta downsize your pictures and some sites that allow excessively large picture files it makes the thread almost impossible to read as well as a real irritation. The are many programs that you can use to resize your pictures I do it automatically when loading pictures from my camera to my computer. Perhaps you can get someone local to help you with that. Picture sizing was also an early problem for me when learning to take advantage of this wonderful communication medium.

When you do get it figured out I would love to see your Lazy Ace. We have used two different Cunningham LA's as glider tugs in the past one had a magnum .91 and the better of the two had a G-23.

Now my GP Stearman is carrying the load and working quite well with the OS 120SE.

John