RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.

ORIGINAL: Giant_Scale_Gasser

ORIGINAL: Propworn

Six figures a month on line? Are we talking 100,000 a month minimum and you’re spending all this time and effort complaining about a single charge back?
Ummmmm... yes. But this ''single'' chargeback is only 1 that I am taking personally. One that was intentionally performed. And by the way, I built this business from the ground up, starting with the last $500 I had on this planet and my money is my money, $350 or $50. Just because we do the volume we do, does NOT make it okay to steal from me.

How much are we talking here a couple hundred dollars? I don't disagree its wrong but man if you get this worked up over one small item best watch you don't give yourself a coronary. Man a friend of mine has a small retail business that doesn't do nearly that kind of turn over and he suffers greater losses a week than that due to petty theft and fraud. It’s something all businesses face on a daily basis.
With all due respect, I don't give a crap what anyone else does or what anyone else feels is ''something all businesses face on a daily basis''. Just because a man owns a business, does not make it okay for him to get screwed.

Like someone else has pointed out if you put as much effort into tracking down the package as you have put in here you might have it by now.
Are you kidding me with this weak sauce dude? Seriously, do you think I have not exhausted every avenue, contacted every department, filed every document and talked to every person with the possibility of finding this package before YOU or anyone casually suggested it? Think again, this is NOT about USPS losing it, this is about a person who claimed to be a fellow flier, a fellow hobbyist intentionally ripping us off.

I hear you that you have lost some money and been inconvenienced but it’s no different than any other business goes through.

Dennis
Who friggin cares what anyone else goes thru? And because they are stupid enough to lay down and take it, how the hell does that translate to me being required to do it also? Screw that fella, you reach in my pocket and steal $350, prepare for the equal and opposite reaction to range from a simple dentist appointment to a full on pissing match where I'll spend 10 times the amount you stole from me, just to make your life a legal hell. My attorney loves, makes that LIVES to find unpaid parking tickets, unpaid child support, back taxes owed, deliqunet property taxes, past criminal background history that you may or may not have disclosed to your current employer, etc.

Your attitude is the problem with this country right now, NOBODY forces anyone to take responsibility! You are basically saying that it's perfectly okay for me to get robbed because my business earns $100K+ a month! That is just a horrible way of thinking. I spent 3 years, 18+ hours a day to get where I am and I'll be damned if I am just going to allow some dirtbag living on Fordham Road in Clifton New Jersey to just rip me off because my business is doing okay...

Do me a favor... don't reply anymore. Your logic causes me to want to vomit.
Wow man you go home and kick the dog or something? I'm not the one who pissed in your cornflakes bud. I did sympathize with your position I only made the comparison that you’re not the only one this happens to. That you don’t care what happens to other businesses is kind of selfish if you ask me. You should all be sticking together and fighting this sort of thing. If you’ve done everything you can to recover said items and got no joy thats too bad. Pissing on everyone around you in frustration is childish and immature we are not the ones that caused this. If you copped this attitude with others who were trying to help you I can understand why you got no where. Sometimes when you throw a temper tantrum you end up getting what you sow even though you might not deserve it. Tough break there fella hope ya don’t choke on the sour taste in your craw.

In my limited experience the ones that gnash their teeth, threaten and tell everyone how bad ass they are and how their going to go the whole nine yards to get even are all talk and no action. Men of real action go about it quietly and just get it done enjoying the look of surprise when the bricks finally land on the low life.

Anyone getting this bent out of shape in my opinion isn’t the most stable person I would chose to do business with.

No one said getting ripped off was ok. You do what you can to get satisfaction within the limits of the law. You want to do something outside the law you are no better than the guy who wronged you. Take maters into your own hands and you may end up working for him.

Have a nice day and please tell me the name of your business so I never make the mistake of ordering from ya!

Dennis