RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tuning literature
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:10 PM
JoeMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tuning literature

I learn new stuff about R/Cs all the time and like you like to read as much as I can about them since they are so much fun to play with

I have never been a serious racer but always been serious about running a track at the fastest speeds possible without wrecking or running anyone over while passing. After a few laps I can figure out where the best area is take ajump or corner than speed thru the track for a tank without wrecking. Experience in tuning and setup of the suspensiongives you the edge while the best drivers win from there driving skills. I like to polishall of theseskills. OnceI know a tune and suspension setupthe track I play at I can navigate the track very well.

Playing multiple different scale of R/Cs is always fun because each one has a different feel to it. I like to take at least 5 of them with me everytime I go to the track to play and can spend 2 to 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday playing.

Cannot wait to learn how to drive my 2 new ones this spring and had some good weather to break in the new big block engines so they are ready to race hard after running 7 tanks thru each during breakin. I have never run big blocks or 1/8 scale before so I am excited about learning how to set them up for the track once they get done rebuilding this month. They are starting to tear down our track and redo it with a new layout this month. So I will have to wait until mid June to play with my new 1/8 Scale Buggy and Truggy.