RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS 33GT Gasoline Engine for Pattern
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:30 AM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OS 33GT Gasoline Engine for Pattern

ORIGINAL: David Bathe

Your experiments have been a great read.
When I say "I guess I'm not alone" i actually believe I'm standing with the masses... except they just wont acknowledge it. Who doesn't want a no brainer power plant the delivers what we've after, costs nothing, demands nothing and runs on cheapo fuel?
Imagine if folks like Byran, could get behind such a power plant, design an airframe around it? imagine if a cottage engineering company could sort out the nose ring solution (not saying yours is bad, just say imagine a professionally machined job).... we'd have a combo that was more than good enough for 95% of us, 99% of the time. It's a game changer! Even if you had a top end glow/e model... you'd still have one of these.

Sure there'll be those that must have the ultimate power plant used by the worlds top players. The difference is that they're been given and feed theirs for free... you have to buy them... with money that is very, very likely far better spent else where. And there'll be those that'll just say that without the best... I'm simply not competitive. Well the real truth is possibly... when you get seriously competitive, good enough to compete against the worlds best... you too will be given the stuff!

Or am I just ranting?
Keep up the good work anyway.
David,

You've always been supportive.I really appreciate that....Can't say the same for some closer to me here.

I am probably too old now to be competitive at the World level. But my grandchildren are very young; you never know what interest will be sparked.

Stay tuned for a Bryan/Matt combination coming very soon.... I will be posting on Bryan's website and probably not on RCU, but we'll see.....