RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM F6F Hellcat Info?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:51 PM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM F6F Hellcat Info?

Bubba Bobby, Looking good man.  Tail feathers looking nice and strong.  Cant wait to see the PTE in the cowl.  Wooot!!  I just flew today with a 17x 3 blader and man is it the right prop for me.   Not as quick around the circuit as smaller diameter props but awesome thrust and it slows this baby down real nice on landings. 

Hopefully soon you will hear from Sierra.  Just an awesone combi with this bird.  What wheels are you using?  Im using ESM wheels and think they are a little bit larger than scale but they work really well off the dirt strip we fly from and look really nice on the sierra legs.

Cant wait to see the stencils you get.  Thinking about replacing the vynal markings I made on my laser and getting some setncils form the same source and painting.  Got an airbrush, had one but could not locate it in the shops and Ive been adding detail such as exhaust staining and making panel lines stand out etc. 

Think you cant go wrong witht he manual stated throws.   And having full movement on high rates is just added insurance in my book. 

Imagnum, Where ae the picts and videos.  Come on man, dying of anticipation!!!!  Really not fair to dangle the carrot and then leave us hanging!  OY!!! [X(][]