RCU Forums - View Single Post - 30cc Edge 540 build
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:30 AM
stevehookem
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 30cc Edge 540 build

When I bought my edge RTF above, I also purchased a new kit version as a backup. Working on it now.... Another question:

I'm having an issue with my RTF version. If you look at my post above, it came with a Power System Sport Plus installed. I've never used this before and it seems like a little overkill for a 30cc plane. However, I like the optical kill on it. I noticed something today that I hadn't noticed before the two shakedown flights. It was probably happening but I just didn't see it.

When I move a transmitter stick to the full end point, the servo continues to move slightly after I hit the end. Every servo does this. This plane came with a Futaba receiver and was flown for me using that receiver and Futaba transmitter. I have now switched out to my Spektrum AR8000 receiver and the servos are doing this. Is this something that is part of the Sport Fly system? I have all Hitec 5645MG servos. I have tried reaching the former owner to ask but he is out of the country. I don't want to fly if this is something that needs to be addressed.

Thoughts?