RCU Forums - View Single Post - Improving stability
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Improving stability

ORIGINAL: acerc

No! There is no cheating in everyday recreational flying. Not if that is what I want to do or use. And all the blow hards and enlarged ego's are not going to change that. Now granted I may not be the McDaddy pilot like apparently so many are. But I have the right to use what ever electronic means that is at my disposal to make me happy with what or how I fly. And that goes for anyone. If you want them, if you like them, and if that is your choice, do it. Great. Fabulous!!!!!!

Right On. I did have the other side but in the past few years I find myself feeling the same way. I like to build but do very little. Most of the time is spent keeping a few ARFs in flying condition.

Now what will happene when everything we have will be built/mfged/ etc from the new material "GRAPHENE"? This new miracle baby that is forecast to overcome all other metals and plastics. Electrical devices almost no heat. Stronger, much lighter, harder, more flexible than steel. Strong production with razor thickness.
Just got a 16 pamphlet concerning the future of this new material. 1-800-682-7793. BTW I have NOT called the # yet.

Anyway, models of a 100" span may well be less than 3 pounds, ready to fly.