RCU Forums - View Single Post - Improving stability
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Improving stability

ORIGINAL: jetmech05

If you try and use that in a contest I hope you get caught.
Wow Not only a direct attack and threat it is also most certainly an outright implication of 'Cheating', That you also chose to post immediately after my post #6. You also knew It would show up "In reply to John Buckner. It is also obvious that you did not even bother to read my post and if so you would have known about the last paragraph and reaiized we actually do agree that SAS use in primary training is a bad idea!

In addition if you would have read my post you might have realized that I was not talking about Any form of competition but a simple four engine Senior Kadet that most certainly could and has been helped for 12 years now by a simple single axis gyro. And another special purpose kind of airplane that I mentioned agine not a contest but and airplane that I can assure you will use one of the SAS systems,
I posted photos of (most likely will be the Eagle Tree) for my next long trip.

I further was encouraged in the thread yesterday when I got home from the field I had four PM's, all fellows who apparently well experienced pilots although not a one of them a Contest Flyer who were hungry for futher info and terrified to post on this thread. All were about the few special purposes that SAS in fixed wing is most certainly a legitimate use.

Note to the hard pressed moderators. Yes I felt a need to defend myself aginst attacks such as this and now I promise I will drop out of this thread. Life is actually getting to short to waste in defending oneself from attacks by those fueled with the 'Macho Factor'.