RCU Forums - View Single Post - Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet
Old 05-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Wap4life
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet

I would love to buy BVM as soon as they make something other than a F4 to fly.  Don't like the sports jets.

Dubd-  I know you will and as i stated before i think FEJ should have made a statement immediately but they didn't.

David- these entire threads is all about ASSUMPTIONS or at most hypothesis.  The statements that HC or the linkage is responsible for the crash is an assumption or at most a hypothesis.  What "expert" gave his opinion on the crash?  And i assure you for every expert that says HC caused the crash there will be another expert that says it had nothing to do with the crash.

You have "expert builders" building planes, who's accountable.  They decided to change the design of the jet to what they believe is a proper design, then it failed.  Maybe they did make it better, but maybe on the other hand they didn't.  Who Knows?

I know the name of the jet company with the exacto blade in the stab but they didn't say it i will not out of respect.   But for "safety" reason should we ground every plane from that company until every owner proves that a exacto blade is not holding the stab together?  Of course not, because that would be unreasonable.

I have not been to a lot of jet meets, i think about 5 or so,  i will bet money that a jet going 250 mph at a jet met will kill someone before a fej planes collaspe in the air and kill someone.

PS.  My 1/7 f-14 twin all HC weight i believe 66 pounds wet.  (I'm just saying)