RCU Forums - View Single Post - Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet
Old 05-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Cratus
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet

If you don't mind. What is your suggestion how to built your aircraft to be airworthy?
I thinks time for you to step up the plate and put out the fire.
If I would you. Show how it should done right for your customers and put some detail lists of things to do and not to do.
Once you had give clear instruction and proven design.
If the next one crash. It wouldn't be on here because you did tell them to do it right.
In the pass. I had sold many of my kits. My customers do crash.
But not one dare to put on the forum ****ing about it because something he didn't do as my instruction.

Here you had productions not with any kind of instruction and this big model require more detail of assembly to be safe.
Even you thinks nothing wrong with your products. But lack of support and show how. That why you are here and these customers of your will continues demand you to give them a solution how it need to be done right.

So don't thinks these guys are all wrong. You be the first one are wrong not to support them.

Time to do the right things and you need help. Just ask for it. I'm sure there is enough experience modelers here can help.

I always said.
Is not about what you know.
Is about whom you know.
With good public relationship can bring you a lot of benefit.

Tam Nguyen
Owner TamJets
www.tamjets.com

Great advice from a very credible source FEJ...you will regret it if you don't listen and follow.
Hide