RCU Forums - View Single Post - Visiting Chile - Manecojets 2013 - CACH
Old 05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Visiting Chile - Manecojets 2013 - CACH

Also Skymaster is well represented by their well know representant in Chile, Michel Durand. He was the first guy to fly a turbine jet in Chile.. great dealer and friend he is the guy if you want to buy a scale jet at a reasonable price that works.

Also Emmerich Deutch and Enrico Thater where present and had a good time with us. Extremely kind and gentle persons with tons of knowledge, is very rewarding to talk with them.

The 3D performance of the J-10 wich weights only 10 kg is impressive, but what surprised me most is how smooth now it flies at speed (usually the first minutes of Enrico´s demo flights) .. The reason is that the fleet of 4 conventional gyros this airplane had, was substituted by a single i-gyro unit with it´s advantages. It wouldn´t be possible to fly the envelope Enrico flys without it, as the speed related gain on the gyro circuit (should I call flight control system?) .. Enrico is also a top notch pilot and the results are a step forward in r/c development.. pretty to watch this plane fly and the cheering crowds seems to endorse my impression.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85407.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1886809   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96800.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	1886810   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ej14642.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	118.0 KB