RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Enjoy Flying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Totally agree with you. Yep, posting pics of their workers is reaally low class.. I think the jet itself is for fun, why it makes so unrested, unhappy or even a mess. All of us should think about it,like how to improve it or how it make it better.
ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

ORIGINAL: tamjets

Nope never defense FEJ. I had even give my opinion and support. I don't give a crap with you thinks about me. Been in this hobby long enough and see both side.
Like I said. The problem well address and everyone awareness situtation.
This thread refresh every 5 minutes for last 6 weeks is only for one purpose.
To shut FEJ down for good.
Kept going...you guys do great jobs.

Just too bad if they shut down.
a lost for those had kit later can't get parts.
A lost for those still had deal pending with them.
A lost for those just spend $$$$ now can even sell it for a penny on the dollars.

And last....which one of you give inside how to improve add safety to this FEJ for the fellow modelers had this kits.
At least I try...any of you try?
Modelers should help other modelers.
But I see a lot bashing to other modelers that own FEJ.
Was Ali name got drag into it too.
This is suck guys.
+1

I have seen plenty fly eagle airframes fly very well with no issues. All these threads have done is devalued everyone who owns a FEJ aircrafts resale value... If they go out of business there will be many many fellow modelers unable to order or purchase replacement parts. Let alone the the individuals that work at the factory that have nothing to do with the designing, building etc etc of these products. Moms, dads, children etc etc out of a job.... Be proud...

In addition,,,

Posting ad libs on top of their company photo and making fun of the way some of the women look?

Low class...

And no,,,,,,, I don't own a FEJ anything ......