RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Ddaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: rikybob

ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

Flying wasn't good. To begin with I wanted to fly the plank but too windy. So I go to burn the charged packs off on the 450. Wind isn't too bad but it was gusty as heck and as such a lot of balloning both up and down. I was in FFF and at one point it stopped the heli and put it in a dive. I can only imagine what would have happened if it had a flybar! After that I landed only to hear a squealing bearing on spool down. Sigh, go in the house to get silicon spray... Second pack I just burned off hovering beside the house and bushes, still very gusty but not like out in the field! Haven't burned off the last pack I charged last night yet but need too as I have 2 ball games to go to tonight. Oh well, there's allways the (dis)charger.
Dang the luck!

Once you get the 500 square you will laugh at 25kt winds!

Enjoy the ball games as the kids are only young once!

Suffering the "Lurgy" here again so watching my "comfort show" of late which is the original Star Trek on Netflix!

All the best!

b
This is scary...watching last season of STE now...finished DS9 a couple months ago and started Voyager but took an interlude to watch STE. Shame they dc'ed this series, it was good IMO.