RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCMPlans: I paid, they haven't delivered
Old 06-05-2013, 03:57 PM
RH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCMPlans: I paid, they haven't delivered

In the past I have seen posts on this forum from folks who have wondered if RCMPlans is still in business. People have indicated that although it might take a couple of weeks to have an order filled they are still up and running. However, after my recent experience I'm not so sure that is the case.

On April 24th I was able to speak with a woman from RCMPlans by phone and she assured me that they were still very much in business. I then placed an order for three items through their web site. On April 25th a charge for the full amount showed on my credit card account. As of today, June 5th, I have not received what was ordered, nor have I received any communication from RCMPlans advising me of the status of the order.

For several weeks now I have been trying to contact them by phone and e-mail without success. All of my e-mails have gone unanswered. Attempts to contact them by phone are met with no answer, and no opportunity to leave a voice mail. However, it appears that they are not interested in speaking with customers. Last week when I tried their number I actually had a busy signal. I kept dialing until I finally got through but still no one answered. That happened twice within a few minutes, so apparently someone is there but is simply not answering the phone. That does not give me much confidence in their operation.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar negative experience with RCMPlans. I'm about to contact my credit card company to see if they can reverse the charge for the items I've never received.

I should also point out that they provide a link to a page on their site called "Buyer Beware" that cautions prospective buyers about others who have been ripping off their products. It's unfortunate that I'm having to raise a similar caution about them. Should they decide to respond in this venue or privately, and agree to send me what I paid for immediately, I'll be more than happy to remove this post from this forum.