RCU Forums - View Single Post - SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA

That's nice....when do you think I can expect the v2 engine that I ordered LAST OCTOBER [:@][:@]

I've gotten him on the phone a few times, most recently back in April (I think). "Oh...the cylinder linings...blah blah...waiting on new this...blah blah....it should be a few weeks" It seems like each time I start getting angry about it, that's when I get him on the phone, and he's so nice, he always talks me down, but at this point, it's really getting old (no pun intended). I don't want to settle for the old version (which he's offered to send instead), but it's just ridiculous at this point. I know from others he's not going to refund my $$, so I just sit & wait.

I guess it could be worse, as I would have gone with the Mintor or the early-gen Pterydactyl 36 (seriously)

ORIGINAL: trickpony4

Am I the only one that cannot get in touch with Mr. Syssa? I got him on the phone the middle of last month and talked to him about the SAP 180 that I recently purchased used. He told me to ship it to him, and he'll go over it and check it out. I shipped it Priority Mail, and it was delivered to his address May 17th. No engine, nor have I been able to reach Todd via phone or email since that time. I also know of a club member that has been wanting to order a couple of battery eliminators from him, but also cannot get in touch with Todd. Does anyone know anything? I'm starting to get worried about the engine I sent him. I need it now, plus I cannot afford to just lose it.

I just went to his website and found that orders aren't being taken online either. Great! :-(

Well, Todd just showed back up. After asking what was up with Todd, I come home today to find my engine came back today. Todd, I apologize for all the fretting.
Thanks!