RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3 axis Gyro
Thread: 3 axis Gyro
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:04 AM
kunte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 3 axis Gyro

I wish people would think before they write! Mechanical wheels do NOT keep the bike 90 degrees, they are set at 78-81 degrees either side and this is to prevent the rider tipping over!

Also READ the entries, i have NEVER condoned anyone for using gyros! What i have condoned are two things (again read the posts, there are exceptions for jets and abnormal planes) firstly the fact that for planes (NOT for helicopters - i have to write like a Lawyer because people are so crazy) in most cases a gyro does NOTHING more than a pilot can do. In short it is not a training aid, it is not a help, these are sales pitches which only fools would buy into.
Secondly i am condoning the increasing number of pilots who are buying into this trend. The point about decreasing the gyro as your skill increases, why don't you just give the transmitter and your fingers and of course your inability to learn a chance. Wake up guys, learn to fly. There is a third point actually, possibly the bone bearer, there is an increasing number of pilots who use gyros and deny it! The reason they deny it it becoz they know full well, it is cheating. END OF.