RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joe Nall Incident
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Mustangman40
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Joe Nall Incident

ORIGINAL: BarracudaHockey

I was standing there when it happened. The flight line was busy, planes were flying the pattern and bam. Scott was shooting video though he wasn't sure if he captured the crash or the aftermath.

That said, when asked what happened immediately after, the guy flying the Corsair said he had no idea what happened, he was flying along and bam.

It sucks for both parties but these things happen

That picture says it all, looks like two nice planes were lost!!! And the cart that the Corsair is in, read the tailgate... "Crash Recovery", wonder why they have a cart with that on the back.. Your going to crash, your going to have mid-airs, it's part of this hobby.. If both planes were flying in the pattern then it's just bad luck, thumbs, or what ever you want tocall it.. No one is at fault even if the guy with the corsair hit your buddies 47, I am sure he didn't want to crash his corsair either... Now had he been flying out of the pattern like hitting head on or aT'bone, then I would be pissed.. The whole Futaba should do the right thing, what the heck did they do.. That's like trying to charge a guy the money our gov is costing us, all because he has a O'bama sticker on his bumper.. Wait a minute, I got to think about that one...lol Sorry your buddy lost his plane, I'm finishing the very same plane and know how much work and $$$ goes into it.. Just part of it.....