RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joe Nall Incident
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:09 AM
essyou35
My Feedback: (11)

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RE: Joe Nall Incident

If am flying something I dont want to lose and someone is flying all over the pattern, I will usually yell at them and resort to confronting them later if they dont stop. If someone wont stop flying otu of pattern I land immediately. Your spotter should of been yelling at the guy to get back in pattern. Its your plane and you need to protect it from people who only care about themselves. Would you rather have a crashed plane and be known as a cry baby or would you rather still have your plane and people consider you a jerk? I like the latter.

No one should pay you for your loss. Its fly at your own risk. Whether it be a mid air, a gust of wind, a bad servo, a radio glitch, or just a mistake in the end the odds are against us. But if you let it be known you wont tolerate people putting your stuff at risk they usually will stay out of your way to avoid the conflict later.

now I am not saying yelling at everyone who does a loop or split S, but the ones going all over the place with no way to control what they hit. Or blatently flying the wrong pattern.