RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joe Nall Incident
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Rotten40851
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Joe Nall Incident

ORIGINAL: capt1597

if my plane rolled and hit another because of dumb thumbs i would pay for the other plane! if my plane rolled and hit another because of equipment failing i would pay for the other plane!
i feel that i am responsible for my actions that do harm. but that's just me. i know lots of people that think they are above responsibility especially when it means that they have to take cash out of their pocket. life is choices. i prefer my choices. but that's just me.

me, i would never ask another that had flown into my plane and hurt it to pay. i would expect them to offer but if they did not i would not ask or hound them to pay but i would not have much regard for them in the future.

lots and lots and lots of people can come up with endless excuses as to why they should not have to pay out their cash to cover their actions. worlds full of them and they will endlessly jabber their justification, who cares. but that's just me

"it's the spotters fault" now this is a new low!

just my two cents, but thats just me!

happy flying, capt
How dare we blame the spotters!!! We hit a NEWLOW!!!!! By the way I said "IF, IFit was anybodys fault it was the P-47's spotter"!!!!!!