RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joe Nall Incident
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:09 PM
capt1597

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Joe Nall Incident

ORIGINAL: Rotten40851

ORIGINAL: capt1597

if my plane rolled and hit another because of dumb thumbs i would pay for the other plane! if my plane rolled and hit another because of equipment failing i would pay for the other plane!
i feel that i am responsible for my actions that do harm. but that's just me. i know lots of people that think they are above responsibility especially when it means that they have to take cash out of their pocket. life is choices. i prefer my choices. but that's just me.

me, i would never ask another that had flown into my plane and hurt it to pay. i would expect them to offer but if they did not i would not ask or hound them to pay but i would not have much regard for them in the future.

lots and lots and lots of people can come up with endless excuses as to why they should not have to pay out their cash to cover their actions. worlds full of them and they will endlessly jabber their justification, who cares. but that's just me

''it's the spotters fault'' now this is a new low!

just my two cents, but thats just me!

happy flying, capt
How dare we blame the spotters!!! We hit a NEW LOW!!!!! By the way I said ''IF, IF it was anybodys fault it was the P-47's spotter''!!!!!!
i am from a maritime background. now retired. if the ship had an accident it is the captains fault. period. nobody else ever. there is nothing else. this is why the captain goes down with the ship cause their going to hang him anyway. when entering a crowed seaway a captain can not say 'it was crowed, these things happen, you got to actcept it'. now if you live in a world of differable blame, so be it. if you live in a world of ducking responsibility, so be it. i choose to walk another path. it has served me well during my life. accepting responsibility is very hard for most people from what i have observed. on ships the captain is payed the most because he carries the biggest load. what's the load he carries? oh yea, responsibility. driving ships is easy. being responsible is hard. there are many more deckhands in life then there are captains for good reason and the deckhands will constantly squawk (like seagulls) how tough there life is. life's choices my friend. i choose and enjoy the fruits of being a captain of my life. you can choose your path as well! enjoy, capt1597